Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Another Challenge! {Copious Amounts of Non-Sarcastic Applause}

I know how much I enjoyed my 30 Day Challenge, and you all seemed to as well, judging by the number of people stopping by for some light reading! I miss writing everyday, and having the topic laid out before me - sometimes the creative brain just refuses to co-operate! - and so I'm at it again. This time though, the challenge is photography!

I came across this challenge on, you guessed it, Pinterest, and I'm keen to give it a shot (see what I did there?)! It can't hurt to improve upon my (greatly limited) photographic skills, who knows when I'll need to take my own photos in a pinch?

{DISCLAIMER: I possess only a simple point-and-shoot, so don't expect the world from me! I hear from pro photographers that one can learn to work magic with these casual toys if one just learns the basics, so let's hope I learn something over the next 31 days!}


Kicking off tomorrow, so stay in the loop!

Until then!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...