Friday, September 14, 2012

{Inspiration} Deep Purple

Since I was a child I've been in love with deep purple! It is a colour filled with richness and mystery, a perfectly regal colour fit for any occasion! Here I've combined it with a hint of silvery hues, creamy white and basic black to compliment the deep complexity of the colour. Keep it unfussy!  I'm really enjoying the trend brides are following of wearing coloured shoes with their gowns, keeping it fun, so it's no surprise then that I adore these purple satin peep-toes! The same can be said for this twist on the traditional bridal garter - how gorgeous is this creation!? To round off this look, deck the tables with exquisite purple, crystal-cut glasses, Tiffany chairs and masses of Picasso calla lilies. Seldom have I seen a more beautiful flower, or one so well-suited to this look! And how stunning are these plywood Picasso calla wedding invitations? I love a twist on the traditional, and these are perfect while still maintaining the level of class you'd expect to accompany this colour. I'm in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...