Monday, September 02, 2013

Wedding Album Proofs - Two Years Later!

It's been a bit of a while since I last posted, since around the discovery of fire, it seems!  But I have had the best reason.  This gorgeous little man has been keeping me busy for the last five months.

Ricky at 3 days, 3 months and 5 months
Something else that's been keeping me out of mischief is the design of our wedding album!  It's been nearly two years since hubby and I said our I Dos, and I've taken my sweet time finalising the design and layout of our album.  I, like every other bride out there, wanted it to be perfect, and I am finally happy with the outcome!  Originally I wanted to scrapbook our wedding album - I went that route with our honeymoon pics and had a ton of fun doing it, and it looks great!  But, when I started calculating the cost of photo printing and buying the necessary supplies, I realised that it was way more cost effective to get a photo book printed. Besides, it's a wedding album, it's got to look good!  A friend recommended the Picasso Photo Books software from QPhoto - it's free, it's easy and it's surprisingly inexpensive as far as albums go!  I chose a leatherette cover lay-flat photo book with extra pages and it clocked in under R1,000!  Bargain!

I thought I'd share our proofs here with you, perhaps inspire you to get that long-promised album done and dusted, whether it's your own wedding album, your kid's birthday party or an awesome overseas trip!  I'm placing the order near the end of the month, so our album will arrive by our anniversary on the 1st of October!  Romance - it's what I offer!  Enjoy!
















Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...