Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Newsday: Branching Out

I know I missed yesterday's blog posting, but for very good reason! I'm so excited to share the news that we have officially added Matric Dance co-ordination and design to our repertoire! I have been hired by a local private school in Kempton Park to co-ordinate their function, as well as design decor and stationery for the event.  Our meeting yesterday was very successful and I so look forward to working with Pamela and Nadia of Shangri-La to make this a night the Matrics and their teachers will never forget! 

I will keep up to date with news about this event as it happens, but right now all I have to say is - I can't wait to get started! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...