Friday, July 13, 2012

{Inspiration} Romantic Red

When I was younger, I always loved the idea of a red wedding. The colour, especially in its darker hues, has forever been so striking to my eye! I used to say that when I got married I'd have a red, black and ivory wedding with touches of silver and millions of candles... Alas, when I found out that my sister-in-law was keen on a red wedding, I bowed out of the idea; but it is still a fast favourite of mine.

I thought I'd put together a board of the wedding I would have had were I to have married five years earlier than I did. It is often fun to reminisce, even if it is about things that never happened. 

And so, here is the would-be wedding of one Tamlyn Ghobril.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...