Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Awards Season!

So, it would appear that Hollywood is not the only community handing out awards this season! The interwebs is ablaze and I have been blessed with my very own Liebster Award!

*ROUND OF APPLAUSE*

Don't know what that is? Well, neither did I until my good buddy Emma of Random Ramblings bestowed one upon me and explained a little.

A Liebster Award is given to those bloggers with 200 followers or less to draw attention to new (or yet undiscovered) talent, and grow their following! If you are selected, pay it forward!

1. Choose five up and coming blogs to award with a Liebster - they must have less than 200 followers!
2. Show a big thanks to your Billy Crystal by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List and link to the blogs you will be awarding!






 Now since I am relatively new to the blogging game, I have fewer than five blogs I can award with this particular participation trophy... Stephen King says that to be a good writer one has to read...A LOT! And so I do hereby solemnly pledge to read more blogs and, in doing so, become a better blogger! But until then I happily bestow these awards:


1. Rodney - Dispatches from the Deep End - a frank yet eloquent rant about life, the universe and everything.

2. Darryn - Eon Blue Apocalypse - if only he would pick up his computer keyboard again and give us more inspiration to open our third eye...

3. Jo - Travels with the Joburg Tour Guide - if you love the City, you'll love this blog!

4. Monique - Oh Darling Bride - if weddings are your thing, you have to check out this blog! Great inspiration and tips for brides, wannabe brides and planners! I was so surprised to see it has under 200 followers!!!

5. Monique (again) - Oh Just A Mo - who says a blogger can have only one interest?! A photo and sketch blog for those out there who love their art!

Okay so I guess I did have five awards to give! Who knew!? Enjoy the perusal and hope you find something you like!

Until next time!
Peace and Love!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mention both my blogs :) *Blushing* Welcome to the blogosphere, your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only a pleasure! I love to give credit where it's due! :) And thank you for the compliment; my turn to blush! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...