Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{Trend} Top Knot? Yes, Please!!!



I am so in love with this style right now! It's so simple, yet so elegant, and can be worn anytime, anywhere. And you can do it at home! It's absolutely perfect for brides and bridesmaids alike; from loose, messy buns to smooth and sleek styles!

I was looking for a hairdo for my sister-in-laws wedding (I'm a bridesmaid!) and, after much searching and deliberation, I think I've finally found one! Hell, if Hilary Duff can rock the 'do, why not I?


Behold!




I love this cute braid-wrapped top knot! Something a little different for a rustic wedding, or for a casual day out and about!




For a great DIY top knot, visit Running On Happiness.

Until next time!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...