Sunday, April 08, 2012

{DIY} Wine Bottle Table Numbers

Yes, it's another DIY!

Over the last week or so I've been asking friends to help a girl out and keep all their empty wine bottles, so I can create these simple yet gorgeous wine bottle table numbers - and boy have they helped a girl out! All told, I probably have in excess of thirty wine bottles of different shapes and sizes - which is great in terms of my stock closet, but perhaps a little disturbing in terms of the amount of wine consumed by those friends over said week or so...

My business is scarcely a year old, and building up a decent body of stock can be a costly endeavour. So I have embraced the do-it-yourself approach with much vim and vigour! I love that it allows me to create one-of-a-kind items by personalising however much I choose.

I found this pic - yes, you guessed it! - on Pinterest (follow me!), and I can't wait to get started! I adore DIY decor, if you haven't already begun to figure it out, and these especially tickle me. It really doesn't get simpler than this! Sometimes I do wonder how I don't think of these things myself!

When I consider all the wine bottles I've discarded over the years, a small part of me cries, but with friends like mine, I'll soon be swimming in bottles to create stock enough for a royal wedding! *Insert winking face here*

I do tease, but a huge thanks to Kes and Robo for helping me out! It's great to have my girls still at my side!

I'll be posting photos as soon as I've started, to showcase my (hopeful) skill! And of course, if you try this out, do share your pics, I'd love to see them!

Until next time, happy DIYing!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...