Saturday, April 28, 2012

{Inspiration} Vintage Blush and Grey

A little wedding inspiration to beautify your Saturday!

I found this blush bridal gown on Pinterest, and it is just too gorgeous to not share with the world! I love that this creation is a departure from the traditional white or ivory, and those ruffles! I don't usually go for frills and fuss, but this is done to perfection. Pairing it with dove grey in a vintage-inspired setting would make for a gorgeous affair. Throw in a few fun elements, such as this Scrabble tile favour or a pink ombre wedding cake, and you have an event sure to keep people talking for months to come!

I'm a bit batty for tulips at the moment, so these simple tulip bridesmaid posies and marquee details set my heart a pitter patter! So simple yet so elegant! Spice up the decor with some proteas or peonies in vintage vases and mason jars, and your guests will weep at the beauty of it!



1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Do you have any idea where to get this dress? designer? i would love it for my wedding! please email me...peaceanlove17@hotmail.com...thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...