Friday, April 20, 2012

Two Weeks of Advice

Hi all!

I was browsing through my business folder on my laptop and came across an article I wrote (for the fun of it, because I'm a dork like that) about a year ago, on wedding planning advice for brides. Because I'm a little Type A, it was broken into sections covering just about everything!

So, for the next two weeks, starting Monday, I'll be posting this article in said sections! Hopefully those brides out there will find it useful, and perhaps, just perhaps, it'll help those brides realise that everything is do-able if you just take it one step at a time!

Woooooo-zaaaaaaaahhh!

So check back in every week day for another piece of the puzzle! Or better yet, follow my blog and join the conversation! I'd love to hear what you guys have to add!

Until next time!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...