Saturday, May 26, 2012

2010 Revisited {30 Day Challenge}

{A photo of yourself two years ago}



{DISCLAIMER: Geez, okay, this challenge requires a fair amount of vanity! More than I am accustomed to! Maybe that's the challenge... I think it calms down a bit after this one!}

This is a photo of my sister-in-law Terri and I at my 25th birthday party. I was crazy about the WWE at this point, so I decided to have a themed dress-up party! I figured the next big one was 30 and by then I'd have kids, so go big or go home! (A dash of irony - this party was, in fact, held at my home...)

I was (technically still am) a huge Jeff Hardy fan - one of the best wrestlers to come out of the WWE, in my opinion! - so I based my character, The Tamlynator, on him. I femmed it up a bit so I didn't look entirely gay, but I think I did a decent job!

Jeff (left) with his brother, Matt (also an awesome wrestler).

I considered doing the hair, but I love my locks, so I just used one blue insert (if you look carefully you can see it on the left side of my head). Terri was part of a tag team with her now fiance Farren. They called themselves Death Row (I think) and ran around in orange overalls with branded tank tops. The guys had (too much) fun acting out violent assaults with chairs and choke-holds, and we ate hot dogs out of WWE napkins! It was a blast!

Until tomorrow!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...