Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Dress Made For Two

This girl was feeling a touch of the blogger's block when a friend suggested a few topics to get my creative juices flowing again (Thanks, Nicky!). One of those topics was maternity bridal wear. I'll be honest, despite the fact that I have been a bridesmaid for a preggie bride, this is not something that I'd ever given much thought. But it captured my imagination and so I began my search...




It's no secret that every bride wants to look fabulous on her wedding day, and this does not exclude those moms-to-be out there! So it thrills me to see that so many designers have begun offering maternity bridal wear lines for brides and their bridesmaids. And some of the dresses are just gor-JUS! Gone are the days when expectant moms looked dowdy and plain, hello to chic, stylish preggie brides!




What I love about these gowns is that most can be worn at any stage of pregnancy, and even if you're not yet showing they will still look unbelievable!


And don't forget about the bridesmaids! No need to exclude one of your besties from your bridal party because she's expecting. Choose mismatched dresses in the colour palette of your wedding and let her shine in something built for her and Baby!


How gorgeous is this colour!? Love the style too!

Until next time!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...