Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Retail Therapy {30 Day Challenge}

{A photo of the last item you purchased}

I'm not what one would call a big spender. It's not that I'm a stingy person, by no means, I just require a few less material items than the average Joburger, I guess. But, as luck would have it, I happen to be the proud new owner of a couple things bought only a few days ago!


I'm officially halfway with my blankie, and ran out of wool, so I bought some more to finish it off! When I told my Grammy I wanted to start crocheting again, she suggested this wool. I bought it at Checkers for only R17 a pack, and it's a gorgeous, soft thread that looks and feels great! And it's easy to work with! What a bargain! This is from the baby pastels range - delicate blues, pinks, greens, yellows and purples... I like the green and white combo, nice and neutral. I'm quite chuffed with it!



This is another something I'm quite chuffed with! Since my bridal shower last year, when I was given a Body Shop gift card, I've been hooked on their products! This range of beautifying oils was recently launched, and all club members were offered a two for R160 special, so I accepted. {TIP: Join the club! Endless specials and offers on great products!} The satsuma oil smells divine! Yesterday I pampered myself with a top to toe slathering after my bath, even using it on my face (yes, you can do that - it's a dry oil), and my skin felt great! You can even use it in your hair - just apply to dry locks, leave for a couple hours, then wash thoroughly and condition like normal. Quick glossy tresses! This is my new once-a-week treat! It's important to spoil oneself, and this is an easy way to do it! I may not wear the latest fashions or branded clothing, but I always use good quality products! Skin is for life, and hair our crowning glory!

Until tomorrow!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...