Friday, May 25, 2012

Besties For Life! {30 Day Challenge}

{Your favourite photo of your best friend}

Yes, I know it says "friend" - singular - but there are three people I want to give a shout out to!

My hubby, Roddles! - 25 February 2010
Rod and I met at the end of 2004 when I was 19. We started dating (Going out? How juvenile sounding!) a few months later. This photo of Rod always makes me smile. It was taken the day before we got engaged in 2010, and he just looks so happy and relaxed. I love my man with his long hair, but this photo has to be my favourite. Rod has a winning smile, but my favourite is when there's a chuckle behind that smile :)

 
The Kes! - 6 April 2012
This is Kerry, my bestie and assistant. We met in 2006 in Geography class at Wits - I believe her first words to me were "I have a sleeping bag you can borrow". We were headed off to field school, and she needed a group to bunk with, so we offered. We were the two weird kids in class, so we got each other, and we've been buddies ever since! She looks so great in this photo! We'd made a trip out to Kempton Park to meet a couple buddies for drinks, and it was after midnight at this point! Smiling and happy and relaxed...


Girlfriends! - 15 January 2011
This is Andrzej, my buff Polish girlfriend! Once upon a time he worked with Rod and so we met. We bonded over a glass of wine and a mutual distaste for a certain person who will remain unnamed, and have been girlfriends ever since! And no, he's not gay, just European, so I can call him my girlfriend without him getting his proverbial knickers in a twist. I like this photo for the same reason I like the others, he just looks so happy and relaxed and in his element... Geddit?

Until tomorrow!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...