Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sticky Things for Your Wedding!

Good morning, beautiful people!

It's a chilly day here in good ol' Jo'burg, by I've found something that is making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Wedding stickers!

I know when I was planning my wedding I was all about the finer details, so this is right up my alley, and I know I'm not the only one!


Sticky Things has a great range of stickers that can be easily customised to your wedding style and colour scheme, and they look great! They can be applied to just about any flat, untextured surface including vases, mirrors, candles, and even your dance floor and your shoes!! If you're a DIY bride like me, use them for your invitations and menus too, they're that versatile!

Sticky Things also has a beautiful range of wall stickers for your home, kids rooms and nurseries to beautify any area, so check them out! You won't be sorry!

Bride {hearts} Groom Initials Small

Bride & Groom Initals Large

Dance Floor or Wall Decal

Wedding Shoe Stickers

"Just Married" Car Decal
Until Next Time!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...