Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Perfect Pet {30 Day Challenge}

{A photo of an animal you'd like to keep as a pet}

Christmas Day 2011

Okay. In the true tradition of interwebs hyperbole, I know I’m supposed to be sharing some or other ridiculously cutesy picture of some or other awesome animal that I would never in the real world be legally able to own, such as a liger…
Hercules the liger.

But, if I am perfectly honest with myself, there is only one animal I would love to keep as a pet, and that is my kitty Sushi! If I had the option to RePet this cat like in the AWESOME Arnold movie The 6th Day, I would take it! She is, in fact, the most amazing pet ever!

We got Sushi in 2000 at the beginning of my Standard 8 year (Grade 10 for the new generation), and she has been the awesomest pet anyone could ask for! She’s hardly a cat – she’s a terrible hunter (unless you count dead leaves and the neighbour’s hair elastics), she has no clue how to properly use a sandbox, and she doesn’t meow, she warbles. That's what gave away her breed – she’s a Bombay tuxedo. Bombays are the only breed that warble instead of meowing - her usual greeting is “brow-wow”. She’s also ridiculously smart for a cat. This is also down to breed – tuxedo cats are on average 200% smarter than your average house cat! So in short, she’s a really smart, really pretty, energetic, quirky cog that loves people! She’s at her happiest when she knows exactly where her humans are.


Sushi is now 12 and a half years old, and we’re told she’ll live for maybe another 5 years! So smart inventor people, get cracking on that RePet tech!


Until tomorrow!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...