Sunday, June 17, 2012

Changes {30 Day Challenge}

{A photo of you last year and how you've changed since then}


This photo was taken at my bridal shower last year. I saw Jared Padalecki pull this move in the Supernatural season 3 blooper reel, and it tickled me, so I thought I'd recreate his genius in a thong. My in-laws tried desperately to embarrass me by making me parade around in this white blingy thong, but to their utter disappointment I just had fun. The organza bag it came in is on my head. Like I've said, I'm almost impossible to embarrass. Life is inherently funny, and  humans are among the most ridiculous of creatures to call this earth home - if we can't laugh at ourselves, what can we laugh at?

I haven't changed much since this photo was taken. Most changes are superficial. The obvious change is that I now wear an extra ring on the third finger of my left hand, and I no longer have to pull out grey hairs associated with planning my nuptials... I started this blog, I'm less trusting of people I trusted before and I've given up drinking. None of those are related though, to each other or to who I am at the core. They are simply small things that have changed in the last ten months. I still think that life is inherently funny, I still play Omega wolf when necessary, and I still work my butt off for what I want. I think that at my age I'm too set in my ways to indulge the whimsical flick-flacking teenage personalities that some conceal within them. I will always be me at the gooey centre of it. The shy, nerdy girl who enjoys a good laugh and a dirty joke. I am the sum of my parts, and we are what we eat.

Until tomorrow!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...