Monday, June 04, 2012

TV Addict {30 Day Challenge}

{A TV show you're currently addicted to}


I'm not a person who watches a lot of TV - I don't even have satellite! - but there are a few shows that I simply cannot live without! I am one of the biggest fans of Supernatural, but as far as I'm concerned the show ended at the end of season five when the original writers called it quits and Sam took a swan-dive into the Big Black Hole. True Blood is phenomenal, but it's still a few weeks to go until the next season is unleashed upon the world. And it is sacrilege to watch Game of Thrones a week at a time - I'm holding out until *an unnamed person* has finished downloading it, then it's marathon time! Oh Jon Snow!


All this waiting has left a rather large gap in my schedule, and in the life of an Aries all gaps must be filled! Enter CSI: NY! I'm not a huge fan of police procedurals, but I love this show. Grittier and more badass (can I say badass?) than its predecessors, with characters that are actually likeable and high-tech gadgets that probably don't even exist in the real world, what's not to love? When I found my days emptier, I started back at season one and kept going... I'm almost done with season six again, then onward marching! I will miss Stella and her bad puns though...

Until tomorrow!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...