Wednesday, June 13, 2012

If I had an entry on IMDB, the Trivia section would look like this {30 Day Challenge}

{15 facts about you}

I'm just under 5' 10"

My favourite colours are purple, black, grey and red.

I hate being lied to - I'd rather someone tell me the truth and hurt my feelings than lie to me and make me a fool.

My favourite fruits are grapefruit and oranges.

My biggest fear is failure.

When I have children I hope to have twins - a boy and a girl - but I'll be happy with healthy.

While in school, my list of career options included teacher, astronaut, microbiologist, volcanologist, archaeologist, museum curator, music video director, seismologist, rock star and writer. After school I spent three years studying drama and directing and a further three studying archaeology and geography.

My favourite books are Stephen King's The Stand and Tracy Chevalier's The Lady and the Unicorn.

I'm the oldest of five - one sister and three brothers (one of whom died in infancy).

I always push my toast down a second time on the "reheat" setting to get it extra crispy.

I sang in the school choir and participated in Eisteddfod, earning an A+ for solo soprano singing.

The first (and only) time I set foot inside the first house at the Big Hole in Kimberley, I wept.

I'm almost impossible to embarrass.

I think Amber Heard is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood.

I believe that God helps those who help themselves, and intend to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...