Thursday, June 07, 2012

Family Ties {30 Day Challenge}

{DISCLAIMER: I put so much energy and nervous tension into yesterday's post, that I'm feeling stretched thin! So forgive me if this post doesn't have the same vim and vigour! ;)}

{A photo of you and your family}

I am a child of the new generation. Resultantly, I have a number of families, so bear with me!

My Blood Family

From left: Catherine (my step mom), Blaine, my mother, Me, Deeanna, Rod, Donovan, my father (2011)
This is the obvious photo - my blood family - all parents and siblings in one photo. This has never before happened, nor do I foresee it happening again in the future. I guess you could say this is a collector's item!

Me and Grammy (2009)
This is my wonderful Grammy! We've always been very close, so I couldn't very well not include her! This photo was taken at Blaine's 21st birthday dinner.

My New Family

Roddles and I (2011)
This person you've already met - my new family - our little family of two! This was taken at Rod's sister's engagement party last year. I was designated photographer, so this is a rare photo! I think I'm in four from the whole night, one being a cheezy self-portrait!

With our "daughter" Sushi! (2011)
No explanation required!

My Adopted Family

Kes and I (2011)
This person you've also already met - The Kes - my sister, my bestie and often my sanity! This was taken at the awesome bridal shower she threw for me.

Until tomorrow!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...